Let your online business thrive thanks to our all-in-one Full Service solution!
With this solution, you can offer various payment methods in a single contract. This enables you to
- Easily reconcile and refund transactions
- Attract customers from all over the world without needing different bank accounts and business presence in every single country!
- Offer payment methods your customers know and trust with the perfect payment mix tailored to your different business locations
- Get a clear grip on your cash flow and payouts without having to deal with different acquirers or other third parties!
Get in touch with us to profit from this worry-free solution!
2. Get started
Before you process live transactions, feel free to use our test environment to discover our solution without any costs or commitments involved!
Once you have finalised your tests, get a production account. To use the Full Service solution, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Activate at least one of the following payment methods via the acquirer Direct
Card schemes Alternative payment methods Visa
Carte Bancaire (CB)
- We send you a link to register online and choose the payment methods you wish to offer
- We email you a proposal. If you are happy with the proposal, print it and sign it
- We send you a link to upload the signed copy of the proposal, along with other required documents
- We finalise the registration and activate Full Service. You are ready for business!
Are you all set? Learn in the subsequent chapters how to process payments!
3. Accept payments
- Your terms and conditions
- Your VAT number
- Your contact details (physical address and email address OR telephone number)
- PCI compliancy
Be aware of our restricted merchant services and products
4. Receive payouts
By default, we pay out funds for accepted payments after one day. You will receive the funds shortly after the payout date mentioned in the Reconciliation module. For each payment, your bank statement contains the following:
|TyyyyyyyyZ||"yyyyyyyy" will be replaced by a range of 8 random digits|
|xxxxxxxx||Payout reference (increasing number)|
|CDDDD.dd||Commission deducted from payout amount|
|E||End of statement|
An example looks like this:
T24823658Z 12345678 COL C100.20B4008.00 E
5. Receive payout reports
When dealing with payments, it is important to keep track and to be on top of your transactions and cash flow!
Our platform offers two ways to receive payout reports:
Our Back Office Reconciliation tool provides you with a compact overview of the complete payout lifecycle of a transaction. Check out our dedicated guide to learn how it it works.
You can also receive the payout reports automatically in only a few clicks! Our Push Reports solution offer pre-defined versions that are ideal for reconciliation.
6. Receive payout reports
You can perform various follow-up operations on your processed transactions.
For Full Service transactions, some special cases apply:
- Refund payments
- Handle disputes
- For payments with Visa, V Pay, MasterCard, Maestro and iDEAL refunds are possible right after the transaction has reached has reached statusOutput.statusCode=9/ status="CAPTURED"/statusOutput.statusCategory="COMPLETED"
- After transferring funds from your balance to your bank account, there may not be not enough money left for refunds. You can still request refunds. We will process them at a later point when you have enough funds on your balance again
- Should a refund fail for whatever reason during the first try, will retry processing the refund once every day for 7 days. After the last failed trial, we will put the transaction in statusOutput.statusCode=83/ status="REJECTED"/statusOutput.statusCategory="UNSUCCESSFUL"
- A refund on your customer’s bank statement contains the following information:
- Your company name
- TxxxxxZ ("xxxxx" will be replaced by a range of 5 random digits)
- The values for properties order.references.merchantReference and payment.id of your original CreatePayment request for this transaction
When a cardholder refutes a particular transaction made on her/his credit or debit card, s/he can instruct her/his bank that issued the card to get the money back. This is called a chargeback.
Learn more about our dispute management service.