If you or one of your colleagues have lost your password for our test/production environment, you can get a new one by yourself anytime, without being dependent on our support!
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Go to either test/production login screen and click on Lost your password?
The image shows where to find the “Lost your password?” link on the login screen
- Follow the instructions on the screen by entering your PSPID and the e-mail address for your user in the respective PSPID
The image shows the instruction to enter the PSPID on our login screen
The image shows the instruction to enter the user’s e-mail address on our login screen
- Keep an eye on your e-mail inbox. Our system will send you a password within a couple of minutes. Use this password to login to your account
- The password you have received in the e-mail is a one-time password. You have to change right after the login. Enter the three fields as follows:
a) Current password: enter the password you have sent received by email and used for logging in
b) New password: enter a new password by your choice. Please mind that certain requirements must be met as described in the lower part of the screen
c) Confirm new password: enter the new password from the New password field once more
The image shows where to find the three fields “Current password”/”New password”/”Confirm new password” on the login screen
If you have still trouble with changing your password, contact us.
3. Rest password for other users/PSPIDs
If you have multiple users in your PSPID, you can reset the passwords for them. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Merchant Portal via our test/production environment
- In the side menu, click on "Go To Back Office"
- In the Back Office, go to Configuration > Users. In the table overview, click on "Send new password" in the line for the respective user. If a user is blocked due to too many password errors, you need to click on a separate "Activate" button first. Only then will the "Send new password" be available
- You get a success message on the screen. Our system sends an automated e-mail with a new password to the user. As the password is a one-time password, the recipient will have to change it as described above right after the first login